Wednesday, November 23, 2011

As of late, in late November...

-I now work closer to the temple, which is a blessing, because it's easier to keep my goal of attending the temple once a week.
-Yep, I said, "work"... and how many people do you know get these:
on their first day on the job? It was such a nice surprise! I love flowers!! Especially Gerbers, they remind me of my best friend, StephyPooh.
-So I like this new job. So far, it's really nice and chill.  I enjoy my coworkers.  It's only temporary until I hear back from the county.
-I had a work meeting with "Mulligan" yesterday. Oh man, Mulligan.... He has such GORGEOUS blue eyes!! I couldn't stop looking at them! And his smile is adorably cute!! My friend PF's been giving me the 411 on him and says he's a pretty genuine guy. Oh yeah! I just remembered, I talked to Mulligan on the phone today! I was calling for his assistant, but he answered.  
Me: Hi "Mulligan", it's Ehulani, is Terry available?
Him: Hi! No she's not, she's out today.
Me: Oh..ok.
Him: Yeah, she's normally off on Fridays & Saturdays
(silence.....thinking he'd realize what day it was.)
Me: Um.....today's not Friday, nor Saturday....soooooo will you be expecting her later today?
Him: (starts chuckling) Today's not Friday, is it? Dang Thanksgiving is just messing me up today!
Me: (also chuckling) Nope, it's not, but it's messing me up also. 
I'm just so glad it wasn't me that messed up during the phone call.  I would have been totally mortified! 
-I've made it a goal to attend the temple, at least once a week.  So far, so good.  I love it! I feel a difference.  I've also loved reading the General Conference issue of the Ensign.  The talks mean so much more to me, now that I've had the time to study them.  
-Tomorrow's Thursday AND Thanksgiving! This is awesome!! My two favorite days in ONE! 
-I was texting with Mr. Red, today. I've missed him.  We haven't seen each other lately.  I miss people when I don't see them in real life.  He's one of those people.  His birthday was a couple weeks ago, this is what I gave him:
Cool right?! I mean, how awesome is it to have your very own bowling ball with your name already engraved in it?! Ok...random find though. My nephew, Sim, and I were 'thrifting' one day, and Sim randomly came across it!! So it was EVEN cooler that we RANDOMLY found this at a thrift store, with his unique name already engraved in it! Plus I love the color, it's about the same color as his eyes.  Anyways, I'm glad I'll get to see Mr. Red this Sunday, it's been more than a month since I've last seen him.   :(
-Life is pretty good. I'm glad to be living life a little more than I haven't been.
-I love this place! I can't get enough of it!:
....and maybe I'm jumping the gun and cursing myself, but I think I might enjoy Christmas this year. I was listening to Christmas music as I drove to work this morning.  Quite a shocker, since I hate Christmas and don't like listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. Oh man... we shall see. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...