Thursday, November 3, 2011

A foggy mind...

My mind feels cloudy...or foggy, whichever one is more difficult to see through.  

-I HATE doing my resume. I think it's right up there with traffic school & working on my car--I loathe those two things.  

-Yesterday, I felt like I was in total B! mode. My head was pounding due to the ash and burnt smell in the air.  I just felt like a crab and didn't want to be around anyone. I tried to sleep it off, but I think I woke up in a worst mood. I just stayed in my room, it's safer that way.  If ever I can avoid situations where I'm mean spirited and then having to apologize for it, then I do it.  

-I just need to shake this grey cloud that's over my head.  FAST! SOON!! 

-I'm starting to take a liking to my new ward. It's still not the same as CVYSA, but I can't keep that mentality. It's detrimental to liking and becoming part of this new ward.  I met more people this past Sunday.  I'm glad I joined ward choir, they're so nice and positive.  It's like instant friends.  I'm kinda looking forward to this Sunday, but this past Monday's FHE, I started to become introverted again. I got seriously shy. It just came on suddenly...I hope that doesn't happen on Sunday!

-I need to read something, soon.  I haven't read anything for the last 2 weeks and I feel stupid.  Ok, maybe that's extreme, but after coming off of reading 3 books, back-to-back, I NEED something to read, ASAP!!  What I need to do is contact my new sweet book hook up and start getting some books!!! 

-Ok that's all.......Happy Thursday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...