Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude List: Friends.

I was blessed to hang out with Nash & her baby girl today. I love my dear friend Nash.  She is as sweet and humble as they come.  I am lucky to have such a kind friend like her.  I held and played with her baby girl for most of the afternoon and it was pure joy!  I love that lil girl so much!  I thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with Nash today.  She's so hopeful and optimistic.  I love her dearly. 






I love my friend Hermanita and I miss her so much! She's serving her mission in the southwest and loving it! I can't wait til she comes home in about 6 months.  I miss her tons because she's just so awesome.  She thinks about others without hesitation.  She's the type of friend that would give you the shirt off her back .  She's thoughtful in so many ways.  I'm grateful to know her and lucky to have her as my friend.  






When I think of all of my close friends, the thing I love the most about them is that they have a giving heart.  They think of others before themselves.  I am grateful for their example.  They make me want to be a better person, a better friend and family member.  I feel blessed beyond measure for the friends that God has put into my life.  I love them all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...