Monday, November 7, 2011

What makes a Monday morning even BETTER?

1. A GOOD laugh! As I was walking into Albertsons this morning, I tripped on a mat. My sister was busy reading something, but there was a man who witnessed it all and started to smile. I didn't fall, but I did stumble around for a bit. I couldn't help but laugh out loud! I looked completely foolish, and jokingly said, "I should have just waited in the car! Happy Monday to me!" I had huge grin on my face....as well as the man who was still watching me.

2. Bob Marley music! I usually listen to my iPod in the car, but had the radio on instead.  So glad! Bob Marley just makes life so much sweeter! How can you ever be in a bad mood after listening to his music?! Love him!

3. Service for others!  After dropping off my sister, nephew & niece, I came home and planned on just making breakfast for myself. Instead, I made a few more fried eggs, bacon and oatmeal for my parents. It felt good to serve. They do so much for me, it's good to give back.  

By golly, I think today's gonna be good day.... I can just feel it! :)


p.s. Things are getting better with my new singles ward. [Pacific Beach ward = PB] More people are remembering my name and opening up. I like that!  It helped that I joined ward choir last week.  However, I was asked by the music director to sing a duet for our Christmas program.  I didn't know, at the time of asking, that it was to be a duet...for Gesu Bambino.  I thought I knew the song...thank goodness for YouTube! OH MAN!!! And I'm singing the 1st Soprano part.  Pray for me.  I also got a Visiting Teaching route. I'm glad! ...and I was asked to speak next Sunday, on Tithing.  Alrighty... I think I'm officially in the ward now.  Mr. Red said he'd come with me, next Sunday.  Hmmm....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...