Friday, November 11, 2011

Thursday = Temple!

Last night was simply wonderful! I was in a beautiful place surrounded by dear friends....can it get any better than that?  It was a great session and I loved the silent peace that the temple offers.  
It was pleasing being their with ol' ward friends as well as new ward friends.  Several [new] ward members were there and it felt like a combining of worlds....old friends and new friends all in one place.  "Favre" was there and it was quite the surprise! He, as always, looked goooooood.  Man, he is so pleasant to look at.  He's in my new ward, but I know of him from my ol' stake.  Small world....
Anywhoo.... It was a very enjoyable evening.  I love to see the temple...especially with loved ones

p.s. And yes, sometimes temple trips end at In-N-Out :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...