Saturday, November 26, 2011

"Age appropriate" clothes?


Tonight, I was reading the newspaper, skimming over store ads and "window shopping" online.  I started to think about stuff I wear and how I wish I could/would dress.  I know I'm 31 year old (man, I still don't like saying that aloud :( )  and I don't think, feel or act like a 31 year old....maybe I look like it? Gosh, I hope not... maybe I really should start wearing SPF +1000 on my face?
Well anyways, back to my point... 
In my ideal world, I would wear:



With jeans, cute cardigans and accessories, of course!  You know, so I don't look like I'm 15 or something.  


**I guess I posted this for more reasons than one.... I'm kinda not the best dresser. I'm either too casual or too over the top.   I wish I could live in board shorts, hoodie sweaters and Reef slippers--but I can't, as much as I'd like to think I can, living in San Diego.  I just wish I was one of those "cutesy" type of dressers.... *sigh* someday.... :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...