Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Talks, Bread & the New Ward.

Well...my talk was pretty good.  I was happy with it.  Speaking for 20 minutes is a lil daunting, but I think I did well.  I actually like speaking, it's fun...it's just everything that leads up to it, that makes me crazy/scared.  Not to be confused with 'psychotic', as in 'crazy & scared'....ah, you know what I mean.  Anyways, I did well and I was pleased. I'm so glad that I had a friend there in the congregation. It meant a lot to me.
I made Mama McK's bread today. I was so ecstatic! I've been wanting to make bread lately and I've been missing her....so it was a nice solution.  Dang, I'm starting to crave some now!! It was my first time making bread (from scratch, without a bread maker--by hand, baby!) and I'm pleased as punch that it came out well! My family loved it! I can't wait to try her Cinnamon rolls this weekend! :( Now I miss her even more!
I'm liking my ward more and more. (I think I say that every Monday, but it's true).  I like that I'm making friends with more people each time.  I went to FHE tonight, since we were going to be playing Volleyball. Had a GREAT time! I saw Favre on my way in, but I guess he was leaving as I was arriving.  Oh well....  However, I got to play with "Oeste" tonight.  Oh I think he is so cute! And he's funny!  I think what I like about Oeste is that he's not SUPER hot or gorgeous, not like what I'm use to....but his friendly, funny spirit is so attractive. I like that :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...