Friday, March 23, 2012

"You mean "Awesome Auntie of the Year" award!"

I had some free time, as I hung out alone in my sister's kitchen.
I decided to make my niece a Bento box for lunch tomorrow (Friday).
That was my first attempt, and I don't think it's that shabby.  I know I wish I had lunches like that, as a kid.  When she came home from school, she was surprised and said it cheered her up. I'm so glad!
Later, she asked me to help her make her birthday party invites.
Between you and me, I was pleased as punch to help her with those! I LOVE doing stuff like that!
For spur of the moment, I think they turned out quite lovely.  Plus, all those wedding, bridal showers and baby shower invites finally paid off, as I was thinking of ideas for her birthday invites.
I had a fun evening with her.
She has a heart of gold.
She said the prayer over dinner and asked for such sweet blessings to be bestowed upon me and thanked Heavenly Father that I could join them tonight. 
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE and enjoy being an aunt, to my nephews and niece?
I LOVE it SO much!
I hope they know how much I love each of them! They bless my life, immensely!
My cup runneth over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...