Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dreamt, again.

I had yet another dream about earwax, last night. I don't know what's going on. Last time I dreamt that I pulled out a brown, bean-size piece of earwax from my left ear.  The dream I had the other night, was someone else cleaning earwax from my ears, I believe my right ear.
I Googled what "earwax" could possibly mean. This is what I found:
  • To dream that you have excessive earwax suggests that there is something you are refusing to hear.
  • Stubbornness, or unwillingness or inability to listen to someone else, or perhaps to accept reality
  • Self-protection
  • Getting rid of things (thoughts, beliefs, relationships, situations, etc.) you don't want or need
  • An obstacle to clarity or understanding
  • A blockage or stoppage of a process (especially there is a buildup of earwax).
The one that really hit home was...
  • Dreaming of a large amount of earwax is a strong indication that you may need to pay more attention to the people you associate with. There is a suggestion that important things may go unheard. Earwax in somebody else's ear may be alerting you to a breakdown in communication with an important person in your waking life.
Isn't it all so odd? Two nights in a row of earwax dreams.... I think I know what it is that I'm refusing to hear. I just wish some people were more direct.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...