Sunday, March 4, 2012

A nice lil dream....

I just remembered my dream and need to jot it down somewhere....

I was sitting in church, in casual "street clothes". It was strange for me to not be wearing a dress or a skirt, yet at the same time it wasn't such a big deal. At least I was in church, right?  On my left, there was this tall, skinny, dark haired white guy sitting next to me.  He leaned forward and I automatically started rubbing his back.  When he sat back up, I leaned into him, rested my chin on his back/shoulder and said, "I couldn't help it, you leaned forward and I thought that was a sign for me to start rubbing your back."  He was fine with it and smiled at me.  Then he kissed me.  On my right was a friend from my actual ward, she too was wearing casual clothes. 
Next thing I remember, the guy and I are walking out. He firmly grasps my hand and leads the way.  He was very good looking and kind.  He didn't look familiar like anyone I know in real life. 

It was a nice lil dream!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...