Monday, March 12, 2012

Half-birthday.

Last night, I was suppose to go to back to Houston's beach with my friend Tat. I wanted to try taking more night photos again, with a tripod.  I was texting with Houston before I left my house, so I casually mentioned what my plans were. He jokingly said that maybe he would stalk me down. At the last minute, Tat cancelled but I still wanted to go shoot photos.
As I started to walk on the beach, by myself, he was there! My heart was so happy! Partly because I've missed him...and also because I didn't want to go out on the beach, alone, in the dark.
I got a few pics and enjoyed the company, immensely. On the way back, I almost stepped on:
Crazy, right?!?! Ewww, scary! Makes me think twice about walking on the beach, in the dark!  It was so dark out there, that I only made out the figure and didn't know what it was until I viewed the picture on my camera.  It didn't dawn on me, until I was home, uploading the pictures, that maybe I should have tried to scoop it up with my slippers and thrown it back in. 
All in all, this was probably my most favorite half-birthday to date! I've got Houston to thank for that :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...