Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy 17th Birthday Kalani!!

Today is my nephew, Kalanster's 17th birthday. 
I just thought I'd jot down 17 reasons why I LOVE him so!
*He's so musically talented! He can play the guitar, piano, sing and writes songs.
*He's got such big, beautiful, brown eyes.
*There's no B.S. with him, he's blunt! There's no grey area with him.
*He reminds me a lot of my Dad, his Papa. If they were the same age, I'm sure they'd be the BEST of friends.
*He knows what he likes and sticks to it.
*He marches to the beat of his own drum and doesn't apologize for it.
*I like his choice of his girlfriend, Sarah. The way they make each other happy is so beautiful.
*He has a tough exterior, but underneath it all he has a very loving heart.
*He's such a bright kid, he just "gets it". He's rather intelligent!
*He knows how to dress and I like turning to him to approve and critique some of my outfits.
*I like the way he brightens up my Dad, he's so kind and caring towards him.
*He's a great big brother to his sister by the way he's so overprotective of her.
*He's quite the handy man! I like the way he tinkers around with my Dad's Craftman tools. It's so fun!
*Watching him skimboard & skateboard is so much fun! No fear, at all! Quite the athlete.
*I like the way he has such a pensive side.
*I think he has all the potential in the world to become something great and wonderful. I believe it wholeheartedly..... 
*....because he already IS great and wonderful!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...