Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh April! Surprise, you're already here?!

Wow, it's already April?!?! CRAZY, how fast time flies!! 
It was General Conference weekend. I'm not the biggest fan of watching it.  However, I did watch the Sunday afternoon session.  It was really good and, as always, I enjoyed the choir. That's always my favorite part of General Conference...that and the Prophet's closing remarks.

I've been spending a lot of time with my sister's family and thoroughly enjoying it. Oh I love them so! I especially love taking photos of my very photogenic nephew & niece.  The light, on Sunday, was exceptionally wonderful! Loved it!


I'm so glad that they're such happy and willing subjects! It makes it so much more fun to photograph them!  They've always been that way, and I'm grateful!!  

I've been juicing A LOT more lately. Oh I love it!! It's so much fun!! And so dang tasty!! I LOVE fresh juice!! It makes me think twice about what I put in my body. 

On Monday, I went biking with my niece & two cousins. Oh man, my niece is a riot! I love that girl!!  She's seriously so funny!! I had fun with her and I was SO proud of her biking the 20 miles round trip!! No complaints or anything!!  She was quite the trooper! She's never biked long of a stretch before and she was fast too!! That's my girl! :) I can't wait to bike with her again!

Alrighty, I'm off to run an errand.....but man, am I itching to go for a bike ride!! I seriously love biking!! Especially biking the Strand!  On the Strand, you have the SD Bay on one side and the Pacific Ocean on the other. Seriously, it's beautiful! While I was out and about yesterday, I came across a bike path in Chula Vista and I started to get giddy with anticipation!!  I NEED to try it out!


Oh yeah, I came across two pretty patterns yesterday. One's for a dress and the other's for a trippy bohemian top! I can't wait to make 'em. Before then, I've got a pretty sundress pattern that I wanna try out for my niece.  I love sewing! Well, I love creating!  Can I just say how much my creativity thrives in fabric stores and any other arts & crafts stores?! When my niece and I last walked on the beach, we came across several cool shells with holes in them. Luckily, I had them in my purse yesterday and bought some silk cord to string them up as necklaces. I gave them to her yesterday and she loved them. I'll take a picture of them and post them a lil later. 2 cool & unique necklaces for the low low price of 39 cents! Love 'em! Ahhhhh, I just wanna create something NOW!!!

Ok, but right now I really have to run an errand.... kinda near the beach.....hmmmmmmmmm.....

Happy Wednesday-ing! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...