Thursday, April 12, 2012

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG.

I took a Tylenol PM to help me sleep last night. I do this on occasion when I need some good, deep, uninterrupted sleep.  Ideally, it's best to take it early in the evening so that the after effects are lost while you sleep.   However, if you take it too late, you end up feeling hammered or sluggish the next day. Example: Me.

Oh man, seriously, my body's waaaaaaay too relaxed and I could fall asleep at the drop of a hat.   But I did get the best sleep imaginable last night. So thankful for it!!!  Especially because my Meniere's has been acting up lately. It's like a Catch-22 with Meniere's and sleep.  I can't sleep because of the Meniere's (more so the Tinnitus part of Meniere's) which makes me fatigue which sometimes stresses me out and makes my Meniere's worse, then the Vertigo part sets in and makes sleeping impossible.  See, it's a vicious round. It sucks, but stressing over it doesn't help me because stress, whether good or bad is just BAD("good stress", as described by my doctor, "is like anticipating an upcoming vacation or happy event"). 

So taking Tylenol PM is a blessing and a curse.  Right now, I'm feeling the curse part of it and could surely use a nap........oh man!

H@PPY THU®SD@Y!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...