Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Today's lunch: Dim Sum!

I went to 99 Ranch Market today, to do a lil shopping. It's an Asian market that's usually jam packed with a lot of Asian people.  Sometimes I feel like the darkest brown person in there....as well as the tallest and widest, too.  But I love it! So many childhood memories come to mind.  It makes me think of my Tutu (grandmother) and my Filipino childhood friends, Orly & Corly [yep, that was their names, brother & sister].  I'm grateful that I come from a Polynesian and Asian background. (My grandmother was part Chinese.)  The food there is DELICIOUS!!  I just love looking at everything!  It's almost like being in a different country! Yum yum Dim Sum!

p.s. I have a date tonight. I'm nervous.  Man....why'd I say yes!? Ugh..... 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...