Thursday, February 7, 2013

Adios Diet Coke!

I'm not exactly sure how or when it really happened, but I became a fan of Diet Coke. That's what I would order whenever I went out to eat.  I'm glad it didn't get to the point of actually buying the stuff, to drink at home.  However, if I don't stop drinking it now, it could possibly get to that point.  I've been drinking A LOT more soda than I'm use to and it's just not a good idea.  Even though I drink a lot of water already,  I really need to stick with it.  To be honest, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of soda and would much rather prefer to drink juice anyways [as long as they're 100% juice and not that sugary junk]. 
So, starting today,  I am dropping the soda.  Perhaps I'll have some on my birthday, in September, or at least enjoy one 2 liter of Cranberry Sierra Mist in the fall.  Or maybe, just maybe, I could drink the CSM that has sat on my counter, unopened since October, and THEN start this no soda business... eh, we'll see.  I'm pretty stoked that it's been sitting there all this time, but then again, I guess I made up the difference in all those Diet Cokes I've been drink.  Seriously, I need to go back to not drinking soda, I know I'll feel much better. 

Hellooooooooooooooo water! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...