Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nervous + Singing = Good luck to me.

Ok, I'm not gonna lie....  I'm way nervous to sing my song tomorrow.  I don't feel like my voice is up to par and I'm afraid I might mess up the lyrics--even though I pretty much have it memorized and will be using a song sheet.  Still, I get nervous....it's just in my nature. 
Oh how I wish Levi could be there with me tomorrow...er, later today.  Unfortunately, he has to work. Levi has such a calming presence, most especially when my nerves are fired up.  I wish he could be there, in the congregation, so when I'm finished with my song he could put his arm around me and give me a kiss on my forehead. {I love when he does that}

Even though I spent all day with him, I miss him.  It tugs at my heart when I have to say good night/good bye to him.  Oh I love this man of mine. I love him with all of my heart.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...