Monday, February 11, 2013

The Peebs + Valentine's = FUN!

Saturday night was my ward Valentine's party.  It was FUN!  I love seeing my friends and spending time with Levi.  It's like having a chocolate cupcake with sprinkles on it!  Speaking of sprinkles, I'm still deciding what to do for FHE refreshments tonight.  I have some ideas in mind, but since I've been craving pretzels for a while, I want to do something with those as well. 
This keeps coming to mind, but I don't know.....  I'm so undecided!  There's so many YUMMY options! And I love how pink and loveydovey all the options are!! Oh man!!  I'm way excited for FHE tonight because a missionary couple will be talking to us about the Five Love Languages.  I think this can be a very beneficial lesson to everyone!  I've studied it before and taught a class on it, and just knowing about it can help so many relationships with family, friends and loved ones.  CAN'T WAIT!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...