Thursday, February 7, 2013

ONE WEEK!!

Ok, seriously, it's one week away til Valentine's Day! I'm glad that the present I have in mind for Levi isn't anything I need to stress over.  Easy peasy and fun waiting to happen.....however....
I just realized that I have to have my Vday gifts for my friends at church, ready this Sunday.  Jinkies!  I'm not ready!! NOT. READY. AT. ALL.!!! Even though I've been planning it for a month! Seriously, how did time fly by so quickly?? Dangit!  Plus, I fell asleep before I could even start on it, like I was planning on! Ayeyiyi....

I need to get cracking.  But man, am I excited for Valentine's Day week to start! Luckily, it starts on Saturday with my ward party! I'm excited! Then FHE will be a missionary couple teaching us about the Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman.  Seriously, I'm excited for all the love in the air!!!  How fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...