Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Californian on Marble Rye, please.

I love when Natalie Dee draws something with me in mind...
aloooooha
Today is Thursday. Tomorrow's pay day. LOVE IT. I won a bet against a co-worker (Quest crew won on America's Best Dance Crew!!) so I get free lunch tomorrow. Who says there's no free lunches?! HA! I love Market Place sandwiches! I went out with my friend 'Dixie' last night for his birthday. That was so fun! And we hung out on the IB (Imperial Beach) pier. FUN FUN!! Summer's right around the corner, as well as baseball season! GO PADRES!! Two friends (seperate couples) got engaged this week. AHHH!! My family's going to Hawaii (Oahu) in June when school gets out. YAAAAAAAY!! I can't wait! My nephew Sim will be on his mission by then--Aww shucks! Oh well... And that's about it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...