Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Whoa is me!" Wednesday

Man, I am EXHAUSTED!! I could go to sleep this very second and wake up on Friday. I'm mentally spent! There's 3 of us in the Dispatch dept. at work. When one of us is absent, it really takes a toll. It's like hobbling around with crutches, okay for a while but tiring in the end. Apparently on Friday, I didn't send a client's filing to court, so it never got filed. I KNOW I printed it out and handed it off to get taken care of. Well I spoke to a very irrate client today (I'm really glad he didn't cuss me out....yet) and now I'll have to sign a legal Declaration stating, to the judge and court, that the client's filing was never done due to my lack of responsibility. I'm so mad. I know printed it out and handed it over to Mamacita to finish so I could leave for lunch. Apparently, nothing happened with it and it's NO where to be found. Sucks to be me tomorrow when I really have to tell the client that nothing was found down at court.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...