Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ironic = Today + MoreNewMath.com

Funny how I was looking for a morenewmath.com photo to go along with this post and this is what I found:I haven't been to work this week until noon today. Right when I walked up to my desk, Mr.NY was right in front of me (on the other side of the glass window). Impulsively, I wanted to wave and smile at him because I was happy to see my co-workers, ESPECIALLY him! I could even feel his eyes on me, but I was too nervous to even look up. My window of opportunity slammed shut 2 seconds after the thought and that was that. I wanted to slap myself for not doing it. HELLO EHU?!! UGH!! Sometimes I wonder about myself...GEEZ! How in the world am I suppose to marry him if I can't bring myself to look at him?!? Sheesh!? (just kiddin'...sorta)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...