Monday, March 23, 2009

R is for Random.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this version of this song!!! I could listen to it a million times over! I love Adele! I love when her voice gets a lil raspy! Oh I love this song so much!!

What else...I bought Twilight on Saturday. Oh man, I love Edward!! And I still like that guy from the Temple who looks EXACTLY like Jacob Black. I swear, EVERYtime I see him the words "Team Jacob" shoot across my mind!!

Apparently it must say "Desperately Single" on my forehead or something? At my 'Dilemma' last week, my friend told me that she was going to bring along a friend for me so I wouldn't have to show up to the dinner by myself--amongst friends with their dates. I'm kinda thankful she didn't, it's been a while since I was set up for a blind date. Then today, I get an email from another friend wanting to set me up on a blind date with her co-worker. I think I've hit that stage in life when your married friends want to hook you up with all their other single friends. I thought that only happened to adults. When did I become an "Adult"? AAAHHH?!

I'm kinda disappointed in myself today. I totally missed a golden opportunity to share the gospel. My co-worker and I got on the topic of 'missions'. I mentioned to him that my soon-to-be 19 y/o nephew was going on a mission. He shook his head in disbelief, wondering "how [we] do it?" I kinda shugged it off saying, "We just do". Then I really started to think of what I really wanted to say. I really wanted to tell him this, "We go on missions because when we believe in something that's true and brings so much happiness, we can't help but want to tell it to the world! To share it with everyone!" That's what I wanted to tell him, but I missed my chance. My window of opportunity was gone. In the times I pray for opportunities to share the Gospel, it was been specifically to "recognize opportunities to share the Gospel". I think that is where I fail sometimes. *sigh* Oh well, there were be other 'chances for work all around just now, opportunities right in our way' soon enough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...