Friday, March 20, 2009

DONE!!

Dude, I'm so drained after today! I'm just done with everything and anything!! No not in 'completion' done, more like a "stop bothering me, get out of my face or I'm going to punch you" done.
I'm done with:
-work
-co-workers who think they're your supervisor
-supervisors who take [above mentioned] co-workers out for LOOOOOONG lunches, and then get mad when my lunch happens to run a lil over.
-feeling suffocated by incessant phone calls, emails and texts from certain friends wanting to talk and not really allowing me the time to call back.
-incessant texts LATE at night
-my laundry
-trying to buy that freakin' car from my brother's friend
-Mormon haters
-trying to talk to Pythagoras or Mr. NY, for that matter
-being single
-my sore, scratchy throat
-not going to the gym because I can't find my gym pass and am to lazy to go down to get another one
-not getting enough sleep.
-being nice
-not speaking my mind, which is really the blunt, brutal truth.
-all of the freakin' June weddings that are going on--PICK ANOTHER MONTH!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...