Sunday, March 15, 2009

HAPPY SUNDAY NAP DAY!!

The Good:
Yesterday during my Temple shift I was able to be a patron in Intiatories. WOW!! It's been a while since I've been to the Temple (besides my weekly shift). It felt SO good!! It inspired me to stay after my shift to do more Temple work. I was able to do more Intiatories and go through an Endowment session. WOW!! SIMPLY AMAZING!! I truly loved working in the Temple yesterday. I want to go again sometime this week!! I LOVED IT!! So in total, I was in the Temple for about 9 hours yesterday. AWESOME!!

The Bad:
Kinda embarrassed myself in front of another Temple HOTTIE. Oh well, I never see him...so it's okay. Maybe he'll forget even I exsist. Sigh.

The Ugly:
I talked to Pythagoras for the LAST time yesterday. UGH!!! I'M DONE!! NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE WILL I SPEAK TO HIM!!! Some friends and I are planning on going out to eat after our Temple shift next week. I thought it'd be cool to invite him since he's also YSA (young single adult) and knows some of the girls going. As he was walking by me, I stopped him by saying "HEEEEY!" He looked extremely startled (I didn't shout it!) and annoyed (I guess it's typical when I talk to him). As I was inviting him to go with a group of us, he kept trying to interject. When I was finished inviting him all he said to me was, "That's when I'll be out on Spring Break". THAT WAS FREAKIN IT?!! NOTHING MORE!!! So I pretty much drew my own conclusion and said "Well, I hope you have a great spring break! Enjoy yourself!!" The whole time he looked purely annoyed by me. WTH!?! Then, as if I didn't suffer enough embarrassement, I said to him, "I hope you were okay with my picture tag of you on Facebook" [I tagged him as "The Shy One" on the Mr Happy photo]. He just said "Uh, yeah, that's okay". Since the air was thickly filled with "awkwardness", I wished him well for his spring break and turned to walk away. I'M DONE!! LIKE I SAID, I'M NEVER SPEAKING TO HIM AGAIN!! JUST TOO MUCH AWKWARDNESS!! I'M TIRED OF FEELING LIKE I'M JUST AN ANNOYANCE TO HIM!! UGH!!! DONE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...