Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday 5.

Not necessarily my 5 favorite things...just 5 things that come to mind:


1. Mr.NY: Gosh, he's beautiful and EXTREMELY nice. I had a problem with an office program [AIMS]and asked several co-workers if they've ever encountered the same problem. None of them had, and it had been about 20 minutes since I tried calling our I.T. guy. So, desperate times call for desperate measures, right? I called Mr.NY asking him how extremely busy he was. He said he wasn't all to busy and wanted to know what was up. I told him my situation. He then asked if I wanted to use his computer. (Hmm, not a shabby idea! Sit next to him in his small cubicle...hmm, I like that!) Then he offered to do the data entry that I needed to do in AIMS...WAY TOO NICE since it usually takes me about 3 hours to do. I asked him if he'd be willing to check out my computer. I decided to ask him because:
A. He's HOT!
B. He's helpful and pretty knowledgeable about the in's and out's of the office.
C. He's HOT!
He wasn't able to fix it but that didn't really matter to me. Plus, some of my other co-workers would have just made me feel stupid. So can you REALLY blame me for asking him? We talked a couple more times thru the day and even offered his help when I was trying to lift a box of forms to load a printer.
Dang, I love my job.


2. Joan Rivers: IS SCARY!! I was watching The Apprentice last night...OH MAN!!
SHE. IS. HIDEOUSLY. SCARY!! I couldn't look at her!! It's a wonder she hasn't pulled a 'Michael Jackson' and her nose has fallen off!!! YUCK!


3. Dilemma
: I'm suppose to go out with 2 friends for dinner next week. We were chit-chatting last night and thought that would be nice to do since Nashelli's getting married at the end of the month. Nashelli's fiance gets along with Juliana's boyfriend they'll both be coming along too. I like their fiance & boyfriend...that's not my problem. Do you see where I'm going with this..... I don't want to show up looking like the fifth wheel to a double date. UGH!! I'm not too sure who to ask to come along with, since I'd try to pick a guy friend who knows and gets along with all of them. DANGIT!

4. I am seriously LOVING Morenewmath.com!:





5. EnGAGed:
DUDE!! A co-worker
got engaged last night! 3 friends have now gotten engaged within the last week!! 3! WHAT THE @#$%^!!! I was tellin' Mamacita that "I have no idea when my number will be called! I must be holding on to ticket #199,841,679 and they're barely calling ticket #4. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[p.s. As of 12:42 am, March 14, 2009--ANOTHER friend (ol' mission companion) just got engaged! WTH?!]


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...