Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spectacular Saturday!

Yesterday, I was blessed with the privilege of attending the Temple marriage of my dear friend Nashelli and her Luis. It was such a beautiful occasion. I've only ever been to one other Temple wedding and that was special as well. There are no words to truly describe the feelings that are felt during a sealing cermony. I am grateful to have been a witness to their sealing yesterday. It has been wonderful watching Luis, her then non-member boyfriend accept the Gospel and grow in it. Nashelli has been my Visiting Teaching partner for a year and it's been so easy doing VT with her by my side. I have truly enjoyed doing VT because of her. I will miss Nashelli and Luis in my sunday school class and around the ward. I'm grateful that they will still live in the area though. It was a great day and a fun evening reception! The food was "delicioso"--TJ style tacos, Mexican rice, some sort of corn/jalapeno dish and some red cabbage salad....with RED VELVET WEDDING CAKE!! AWESOME!! The music rocked and I loved dancing the night away! It was so much fun hangin' out and dancing with friends and family...all there to celebrate Nashelli and Luis. Felicidades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...