Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just what I needed ♥

I'm so glad I was able to go to the Temple today. I love the blessing of being amongst friends and loved ones, while serving in the House of the Lord. I have grown to love the other women I work with. They come from different walks of life. I love the diversity. We each bring something a lil different to our shift. I love them all dearly and look forward to seeing them each week.
Today I found out that 2 sisters will be leaving the shift. They were down here on missions and will be going home to Utah with their husbands. My heart hurts because I love and respect these wonderful sister missionaries. As I walked arm in arm with Sister Moon, she nervously asked me how she was going to adjust to post-mission life. My heart goes out to her, it's not an easy transition. I will miss seeing and hugging Sister Moon and Sister Cahoon every Saturday. I don't know how to explain the closeness I share with these sisters I see once a week. I couldn't tell you how many kids each of them has or even when their birthday is. But I can tell you that they are warm and kind hearted and you would be ever so lucky to have met them.
I will tremendously miss them and look forward to seeing them again, whether it's in this life or the next. I am grateful for the blessing of a Temple calling that brings into my life, dear lifelong friends who I will forever carry in my heart.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...