Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"That's a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket".

(I give up on trying to have my blog titles go along with the entry--too much work)
Man, I took a loooooooooong nap today. It felt nice, but when I took the muscle relaxer again tonight, I felt like crawling back into bed. I don't know how I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Thank goodness I'll only be going into work for half the day. I'm worried I'm gonna be drowsy/loopy/sleepy while at work tomorrow. I can just imagine something embarrassing happening in front of Mr.NY. Oh well, it wouldn't be a first time....

I talked to my friend "Dixie" for several hours tonight. I love catching up with close friends. He lived in San Diego up until recently. I miss him living here. I feel like all my close friends have moved, lately. I guess that's the part of 'growing up' I dislike the most..."Relocation"--UGH!!

My Mom's 70th birthday is coming up next month. I want to do something special for it since she's already starting to think about it. I don't know what to do since everything takes time and money---both of which I'm lacking since I work all the time and I'm trying to buy a car. UGH! What to do, what to do? ? She's talking about going out to dinner with several close family friends, but I think a party would be so much more fun!! GRR.....This is hard to decide. I think I'm gonna need to sleep on this one....

Good Night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...