Friday, April 1, 2011

FML Friday.

GRRR!!! I'm pissed and stressed!!!

I don't know how to better describe what I'm feeling. Feeling these extreme emotions, usually kicks my Meniere's outta whack and makes me dizzy and tired. The Diet Coke full of caffeine is a double edge sword. I'm not suppose to drink caffeine [not good for my Meniere's] but I NEED it right now to function because I'm sooooo emotionally drained [aka: sleepy]. So it's a Catch-22. GRRRR!!!!!

And the FML still isn't over. Amidst the CRAZINESS of this very EXPENSIVE lesson, I will now have to deal with Downtown traffic on a Friday.

SHOOT. ME. IN. MY. HEAD.

I had other plans today...I really did.

SSSSSUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
[I'd rather be saying a different word that rhymes with that one.]

SO GRATEFUL for AWESOME parents and a VERY GIVING sister to come to my rescue.
BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...