Friday, April 15, 2011

Appreciation.

Today, this very moment, my heart is so full.
I just got an email from the missionary couple that's in charge the of BYU-Idaho Pathways Program here in San Diego:

"Congratulations Ehu, You Aced the final exam, receiving an A grade!.  We are very proud of you. "


Tears well up in my eyes.  I can't believe it!  I can't believe that I did that!  It just makes me think that I'm one step closer to my dream of BYU-Hawaii.  I couldn't have gotten through this semester without the help, encouragement & support of loved ones!  Most especially without the persistence of Papa McK!! If he wouldn't have kept suggesting, steering and basically sitting me down to register for the Pathways program, my BYU-Hawaii dream wouldn't be looking like a reality right now. My heart is full of gratitude for him, Mama McK and everyone who's helped me get to this point thus far.  


I also received an email from my Academic Advisor:


"I know that getting your education hasn’t been easy – the most important things in life never are. You are working towards a goal that will impact you and your family for generations to come. Don’t give up, just keep moving forward one day at a time and we will get there."


I love the encouragement and support that I've also received from those at BYU-Idaho.  It has been such a blessing!!  


BYU-Hawaii, I WILL see you soon!! I KNOW it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...