Thursday, April 21, 2011

4/20 BABY!!!

Today is my very dear & best friend's birthday!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHYPOOH!!!
She is an amazing friend! So thoughtful and caring! I couldn't have asked for a better friend and missionary companion!! 
I love her dearly!! I'm stoked at the arrival of her newest baby!! I can't wait to see & meet her new lil family!!

Other than that.... I made the BEST Egg, Sausage & Cheese Strata (Quiche?) tonight for dinner. I was in the mood for breakfast for dinner.  Also made Cheesy potatoes & Strawberry pancakes [made with cake mix, so they were more like crepes]!! Oh man, it was all very very DELICIOUS!!!!  I'm not gonna lie... I had 3 helpings of the Egg strata!!!  I ate like it was Thanksgiving.


Can I say I was celebrating my best friend's birthday and eating for two?

Or I guess three, since she's pregnant.


:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...