Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pink, pink...and brown.

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!
(always my favorite day!!)

I'm wearing a deep pink top, with a deep pink scarf and brown pants, with my brown slippers. This is a lot of pink.  I'm almost grossed out by it.  WAAAAAAY too much pink.  I have a love/hate relationship with it.  


Tonight's the start of the new semester. I'm really stoked about it!!  I love my classmates! Especially Brad & Justin! They make the classes worth it and we always end up in a group together.  I'm grateful for them, their intelligence, testimonies, maturity & sense of humor!! 


I'm thinking I want to devote my time & attention to just school and making sure I do my very best in this next semester. I think I want to focus LESS on dating & guys. I'm just not sure about all of it--guy wise.  I don't know.  I don't feel SURE about it.  When I don't feel sure or easy about it, something sparks me as not being good.  I'm not fearful, I can already see the outcome of the current dating relationship I'm in. I feel like I'm settling. Not good.  Like I'm cheating MYSELF.  I'm not being honest with myself and with a great guy who deserves a woman who wants him 100% and wants him for a long time.  I deserve a man who wants me for eternity, so I can't settle. 


Ok, I've gotta go to class. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...