Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh Thursday, I LOVE you, as always!!

*I was doing a lil blog surfing from a friend's and came across this lil jem! Probably my new favorite blog!! Check it out, it's so visually appetizing!

*After looking at that blog, it makes me miss having a camera.  I REALLY REALLY miss having a camera.  I need a new one, QUICK!! I can't stand NOT having a camera.  I've been using the camera on my phone--NOT. THE. SAME. DIFFERENCE. !!! :(  

*Also, after looking at that blog, I just want to create, create & CREATE!!!  I want to sew everything under the sun. I want to paint.  I want to put things in frames that I've created.  I'm stoked for the jewelry class I'm gonna take this summer. I just love to create.  

*Today's Thursday...I always LOVE Thursdays!! I get to see my class tonight & work towards my goal.  I also get to play Volleyball with my friends.  LOVE IT!! Tonight I've gotta teach class. I'm a lil nervous.  Well, not really, I just hope it goes well!  It's on "The Family: A Proclamation to the World".  I'm stoked to teach, I love to do it!

*Ok, that's about it.  I'm hungry.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...