Monday, April 4, 2011

Recap &....being the "Friends Zone" girl.

-Went out to brunch with Montana and then hung at the beach for a couple hours. It was very relaxing. Great way to spend a Saturday!! We didn't get to spend as much time together as we wanted to, because we both got little sleep the night before. Oh well.... it was still fun.

-I watched 2 talks from General Conference. I'm glad I listened to those two talks. I love Elder Holland & Pres. Monson. I'm listening to some talks as I type this. I can't wait for Conference issue of the Ensign to come out. Although I'm bummed I didn't get to listen to the choir. I do love the music of General Conference. I [heart] LDS.org.

-I can't believe finals are this week. I'm glad....and a lil nervous.

-Went to lunch with my ol' friend Giovanni. Good guy. I'm glad I have such great guy friends. I'm not excited over the fact that I have SO MANY guy friends. Somehow I ALWAYS get thrown into the "Friends Zone" with guys. :( It's a good and bad thing. Sometimes I wonder how that happens. Is it because I have 2 older brothers and 3 nephews that are more like younger brothers to me? Is it because I try not to be so emo and dramatic as some women tend to be? Is it because I try to be laid back, relaxed and use the word "Dude" a lot? Or because I don't look like the typical girly girl my guy friends would want to go out with? Sometimes I wonder that. I mean it's just my daily style. I like to wear slippers, board shorts and hoodies. I don't wear make up every day. I'm more of the relaxed style. No I don't look sloppy and I'm not a "beach bum". Yes I like dressing up from time to time, getting pedicures, wearing make up and all those girly girl things.....but to do it every day, I don't know about that.
Last week, while we were in class, I was sitting with all the guys. I had made a comment and then they realized that I was the only girl in their section. One of my friends said, "Well, I don't think you'd really get along with those girls over there. You're not really like them." What did that mean?? I'm friends with a couple of the girls, but then as I thought about it, I wouldn't really want to hang out with those girls anyways. I don't like talking TOO much about all the girly things. I rather just hang back and joke with the guys instead. Ugh.... this is like a never ending battle. Whatevers....I guess I'll always be "Ehu, the 'Friends Zone' girl". Oh well....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...