Sunday, April 24, 2011

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!!

First things first--
CONGRATULATIONS to STEPHYPOOH & her family.... she gave birth to such a CUTE baby girl!!  If ever I thought something/someone was 'cute as a button', this baby would certainly be it!!!  She's so darling cute!! I want one!!

So a new semester has started.... I'm SO excited!! It's so awesome!! I'm looking forward to meeting so many new people!!!  I'm doing it online with BYU-Idaho.  The cool thing this semester is that it's now opened up to other online students across the U.S. .  It's great reading responses from others who are striving to gain a higher education and also happen to have the same/similar religious beliefs.  It's awesome! I'm so stoked!!!  You have no idea!!

My friend Em & I are singing in church tomorrow.  I perfectly at ease with the song, which makes me nervous because I should feel some nervousness about it, right?  I mean, it's an easy song....which makes me feel nervous because I don't feel nervous.  Does that even make sense?  I hope something lame doesn't happen to me, like my voice cracking or something.  

The part of me that IS nervous is the fact that I'll be playing the organ in front of one of the sisters from the stake that is plays it so perfectly.  I ALWAYS get nervous playing the organ/piano or even singing in front of her....which isn't good since she's our accompanist tomorrow.  AAAAHHHHHH!!

So I guess I am nervous after all.  

I'm glad it's Easter tomorrow.  I need to remember the reason for the season.



p.s. I'm in love with Spinach, Red Beets, & Mushroom salads!!! (with Ranch dressing) Oh man, I LOVE Souplantation!!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...