Monday, April 25, 2011

Black jelly beans = Good

Black Licorice = NOT good. 
I like Easter and having nephews & nieces...I get to eat their black jelly beans.  
Although, I do like the REGULAR jelly beans...no fancy schmancy stuff here! No thanks!

Em & I did a pretty good job on our song. It didn't sound as perfect as I would have preferred, but we did our best.  Sister D, who I've always been [musically] terrified of, gave me the biggest compliment and reassurance.  I couldn't have been more grateful!! My lil music heart is so full!

Last night, I made Pani popo:
Basically, you bake rolls in sweet Coconut milk/cream.  It tastes wonderfully DELICIOUS!! I ate about 6 of them. Then ate about 3 more this morning.  I'll be making them for Institute lunch tomorrow.  I hope to only eat 2.  Maybe...  We'll see.   The spirit is willing but the flesh is oh so weak.....

I went to Seafood City with Mama McK today.  She's from Idaho.  Seafood City is a VERY Asian market, unlike anything she's EVER been to.  It was a very fun experience!! I loved showing her around.  I'm excited to make Saimin for tomorrow's lunch:
I hope my classmates like it. Oh well....we'll see!  If not, I'm sure I'll win 'em over with the Pani popo! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...