Friday, April 15, 2011

Yo quiero!!

As I was driving home from Volleyball tonight, Mana started playing...

Then it got me thinking of how much I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a fiesta for my birthday!
I'd love to have Papel picados hang about with a pinata, of course!



We'd eat Carnitas tacos, rice & beans (the 3 Mexican things I CAN cook with ease!)
And we'd have Pineapple Upside Down cake for dessert...I love cooking for those I love!

This is what I'd wear and look like:
(in dress form, because I think it's more fun to wear a dress on your birthday)


Mana, La Quinta Estacion, Juanes, Shakira, Julieta Venegas, Alejandro Fernandez would play from my iPod...
...and we'd all sit around and talk under the light of:


And to end the night: 

Wouldn't that be the BEST summer birthday party/fiesta ever?!
I know it would! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...