Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Friends make chocolate cake so much better...and vice versa!



Last night, I went to Extraordinary Desserts with my dear friend Kepeann.  
Chocolate cake [namely, The Vikingpictured above] makes a friendship so much sweeter :)

I'm so grateful for "comfortable" friends.
Those are the friends that know you.  
Friends that know the back story without explanation. 
They "get" your sense of humor (or sometimes even the lack of.)
They're the ones that you can be your true self, let your guard down and be vulnerable with.
You can laugh, cry and be brutally honest with.
Sometimes, it's even perfectly okay to sit in silence and not feel awkward or the necessity to speak.
And in the end, they still love you...sometimes even MORE!
My life is enriched by "comfortable" friends.

My cup runneth over ♥
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...