Saturday, May 7, 2011

SO PISSED!!

I JUST EFFED MYSELF!!! 


I'm SOOOO DAMN PISSED!!! LIVID!! IRRATE!!  I just want to punch, kick or scream right now!!!  


I thought I could study up til the last minute and try to get the EXAM & Self-Assessment survey in at the last minute.  It all has to be in by 11:55pm Mountain Standard time (One hour ahead of California).  I looked at the clock on the computer: 10:49pm (So I had about 5 minutes).  I know I didn't leave myself with a lot of time, but I would do my best to get it in.  When I hit 'start', it was already blacked out--meaning, I passed the time.  But how?!?!? 


I looked at my phone: 10:55pm. 
I looked back at the submission window: This is now closed - Due: Saturday, May 07, 2011 10:55PM


I wanted to kick the damn screen!!!  I still do.  
Right now, I LOATHE myself. A LOT.  


S.C.R.E.W.E.D    M-Y-S-E-L-F   O.V.E.R!!!!


Basically I wasted my Saturday night studying for......NOTHING.   A BIG FAT 0%


FML!!


(The worst part is that I kept studying when I wanted to stop because I currently loathe the subject of this class: Family Foundation/Family Proclamation.  A VERY hard subject when my concept and beliefs of "family" are barely holding on by a thread.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...