Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday & Homework & See You Laters

I don't know where these came from or how they ended up in my kitchen....but thank you to whoever found these and brought these babies home!! Love 'em!!  


Pretzel Crisps + Pandora.com = GOOD Homework moments!!






As always, I spent some time with Mama McK today.  I found out that they'll be going home in less than 2 months.  I can't believe that.  I feel like I'm going to lose another dear friend...like this year has been full of 'good-byes' or 'see you laters'.  I'm tired of that.  I never grew up with that and I learned to adapt to that more often while on my mission.  I don't like having so many miles & states between me and my closest friends.  Church and Institute will not be the same.  I feel like I'm losing a friend and a family member altogether.  It hurts my heart to think of her and Elder McK leaving.  Siiiiiiiiiiigh!!!! 

I want the next few months to go by FAST because I can't wait til my missionary nephew comes home from Fiji...but then I'm bummed to say 'see you later' to my other nephew who'll be leaving on his mission. I want those same months to go by so my friend Mr. Red comes home because I miss talking with him...but then I don't want to see the McK's leave.  

Can't have it both ways, kiddo.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...