Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thor/Montana/Cloning...in that order.

THOR: OH I LOVED IT!!!! We saw it in 3-D, wasn't quite necessary, but it was the only showing at that hour.  Man, Thor is HOT HOT HOT!!!! Those muscles, that voice...HOOOOOOOOT, SO HOT!!!  I can't wait til Captain America comes out!! OH MAN!! It just gets better!

MONTANA:  I loved spending time with him. I forget how much I like him when we haven't seen each other for a while.  It was so nice, I had a WONDERFUL time at the movies!

CLONING:  I've chosen to write my controversial paper on Cloning...as in FOR Cloning.  Oh yeah, that's gonna go over real well with my Mormon BYU-I instructor.  This topic came from a debate thread I had in a previous assignment. I had to choose to play 'devil's advocate' for a topic, and Cloning seemed like the least controversial, at the time.  With all the research I had to do for it, it became a topic that really sparked my interest!  Cloning isn't such a crazy idea, as most people would believe. There are SOME benefits to it.  I don't necessarily have to believe in the topic 100%, I just have to prove my point on paper (at least 2-3 pages), with good grammar and within MLA format....all by 10:55p PST. :]

TODAY: Homework, homework & more homework.

TOMORROW: Good things, several good things
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...