Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You gotta spend some time, Love....

*LOVE this song. 

*Hung out with a new friend last night.  "TheBaker" is such a KIND guy.  We hung out last Wednesday and then hung out listening to some ol' jazz music, like Nat King Cole.  I'm not necessarily attracted to him, but there is a beauty about his face when he speaks.  I like watching the way his facial muscles twist and turn when he talks.  It's so easy to talk to him, it's different than most other guys.  I don't feel judged or criticized, ever.  I thought I would have been intimidated by what he's accomplished and him, in general...but, far from it.  I thoroughly enjoy conversing with him.  

*I got to talk to Mama McK a lil this morning.  She is always such a blessing to my life.  I love her so dearly.  I am grateful for her wisdom and counsel today.  It will definitely come in handy in the next few weeks.  

*I have a greater appreciation for Motherhood.  I went over to my friend Reed's house last night, so that she would be able to take her husband to an early morning medical appointment.  They have 4 kids under the age of 5.  I slept well last night, but was still a lil tired this morning.  After I took the older 3 to school all I wanted to do was take a nap.  WHO. WAS. I. KIDDING.???  Mom's don't take naps...and if they do, they're not the best naps.  Then it came time for lunch.  A separate meal for myself? Of course not.  Geez Ehu, get the hang of this?! No wonder why parents are encouraged to make healthy meals for their kids, because their Mac&Cheese with PB&J sandwiches and milk will also become your meal as well. What is this thing called, "Time" that you speak of???  

*I feel so blessed to know that my Heavenly Father knows what I need, when I need it and how I need it.  I have had a great deal of peace and serenity to my mind and heart, these last few days.  I couldn't be anymore grateful for it.  In a time when I should feel overwhelmed and stressed, I feel at ease in knowing that all will be well.  All will be well. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...