Sunday, May 22, 2011

21 ALREADY?!?!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMI SIM SIM!!!
Today he turns 21 years old!!! 
But since he's in Fiji right now, he turned 21 yesterday. 
I love this kid so much! I can't wait to see him in 83 days!! 

What I LOVE LOVE LOVE about my Simi Sim Sim:
*He has a heart of gold.  He is genuine & kind beyond measure.
*TONS & TONS of energy!! This kid can go non stop!!
*He's a terrific example to all those around him, even myself.
*He's FUN & WAAAY FUNNY!!
*The kid can dance!
*It's SOOOOOOOOO fun to tease him! (watch the vein in his neck, it makes it worth it!)
*He's a natural musician! He can play the piano, guitar & ukulele. As well as write his own songs.
*He always sings me my favorite song (Rusty Ol' Steam Pipes)
*Amazing singing voice!
*He's a dare devil and extremely fearless!
*He has a testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
*I love the way he's so patient & tender with his little sister.
*He's an AWESOME brother, WONDERFUL son and COOL nephew!

I couldn't have asked for a better nephew & friend.  At times he's like my little brother and I'm so grateful for the relationship we share. I look forward to his return home from his LDS mission.  He's surely grown into an amazing man! I can't wait! I'm so excited to feel his embrace and hear all of his stories. I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed him & watched over him these last 2 years.   I'm thankful for the front row seat I have to his life, he's going to be pretty amazing! Well...he already is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...