Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Manana!

I'm making a Chorizo Soup for dinner tomorrow.  I'm pretty excited to make it! I've got the pinto beans soaking, I'll cook up the Chorizo tomorrow and stew the tomatoes then, too. I hope it turns out GREAT!!  And I wanna make some corn bread because I'm cravin' some honey butter!!  (My inspiration for this meal: Mama McK's lunch today!)
I'd also like to try making some Peruvian beans soon! I found a recipe that looks soooo good!!
I. LOVE. TO. COOK.!!!
And as usual, I spent the afternoon with Mama McK.  I love my Tuesdays with her.  I learn so much from her.  I love learning her recipes.  That's how she'll continue to be with me once her mission ends and she heads back to Idaho with Papa McK. Oh I will miss them so dearly.  If only I could make fresh bread like she does!  I would love to cook and bake like she does.  She's like Wonder Woman when it comes to the kitchen!! Martha Stewart ain't got nothin' on her! One day I'm gonna cook just like Mama McK!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...