Sunday, May 29, 2011

When life gives you leather...

....make leather earrings!
A couple months ago, I made earrings from some leather cord my nephew gave me. I love those earrings.  They're just simple but way awesome because of the texture and the fact that they're leather.  A friend bought a new leather saddlebag for his Harley, cut some pieces off and gave it to whoever wanted it.  FREE LEATHER?!?! HECK YES!!! Well, as you can see, that's what I did with the leather. I kept the feather-like earrings for myself (they kinda look more like pine cones) and gave the earrings on the right to my niece and sister. I actually wanna make a pair of the lil black knot earrings for myself.  They're simple and I always LOVE simplicity!! Plus the leather earrings are SO light!! LOVE EM!! I've still got more leather left, I'm just trying to think of what I want to make with them.  



p.s. This is from Mother's day..... I'm several weeks behind on my Sunday outfit pics:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!! It's such the perfect dress!! No wrinkles and falls oh so perfectly!! Plus I love the design.  As for my Mom, she made her entire outfit the week before Mother's Day.  Everything she's wearing [excluding the shoes, of course], she made.  That's where I learned it from.  Thank you, Mom. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...