Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Friday!

Today I woke up and wanted to wear a skirt.  Particularly a green pencil skirt.  I don't own one.  I would need to make it.  I want to make one this weekend. I've had the sewing bug lately!

I think handwritten letters are so wonderful.  Especially when they're received in the mail.  I got the coolest mail yesterday.  Alllllllll the way from Egypt from a dear ol' friend.  She read my blog post about my birthday party idea and sent me a pattern for papel picado, as well as a store to check out for folk Mexican art & Dia de los Muertos materials.  I can't wait to check out that store! I'm grateful for my friend Ana.  We met in the oddest of ways.  I will post that story for her birthday in a couple months.  But I'm thankful to have a friend like her.  

Oh, and I want one of EVERYTHING from here....  LOVE IT!!


p.s. It's about 5:55pm on a Friday evening.  I've got about 6 homework assignments that I need to complete before tomorrow night 11:pm.  My whole family is out on the town...and I'm home.  Working on homework. On a Friday night.  I feel a lil laaaaame.  I need to finish my homework quickly and call up a friend or something SOON!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...