Saturday, May 21, 2011

A goal not written down is merely a dream....

Growing up, I heard many stories from my Mom about Church College of Hawaii, now Brigham Young University - Hawaii.  I also heard many marvelous stories of my Father's Labor mission.  Part of his mission was to help construct the Polynesian Cultural Center.  I always enjoyed my parents' many stories and because of this, I have always wanted to attend BYU-H and work at the PCC. 

I can see myself taking a picture here like my Dad did while on his mission and my Mom with her parents, who served as dorm parents for CCH.

To honor my Dad, I look forward to working there and learning more about my rich Polynesian cultures.

I can't wait til this is me in about 3 years!!!

One day, soon enough, I will have something very similar! Oh yes, it will be mine!


Stick to your task till it sticks to you;
Beginners are many, but enders are few.
Honor, power, place, and praise
Will always come to the one who stays.

Stick to your task till it stick to you;
Bend at it, sweat at it, smile at it too;
For out of the bend and the sweat and the smile
Will come life's victories, after awhile.
-Anonymous 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...