Friday, September 23, 2011

A 2am Quickie.....just how I like 'em.

SO. MUCH. ON. MY. MIND.!!!

-My talk: I haven't really started it.  I don't like writing down talks word for word anymore.  I'm an RM, I shouldn't have to.  Besides, my topic is fairly easy.  I'm not nervous, but I feel a lil unprepared.   The part that makes me nervous is because this is a topic that Mr. Red and I have gone back and forth on.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm fascinated and intimidated by Mr. Red's intelligence.  If all else, I can bear testimony of what I know to be true--that is something that no one can dispute.

-It's 2am. I need to wake up in about 5.5 hours and I still need to shower from after Volleyball.

-My hair's getting long!! :) :) :) I love it!!

-I spent the evening with Mr. Red, a couple nights ago.  It was enjoyable, as always, and he made dinner--unexpected.  We talked and it was lovely, most especially since he had classical & opera music playing in the background. Oh I LOVED LOVED LOVED that!!  Such a splendid evening of stimulating conversation!  

-Sim & I are going to the temple tomorrow (aka: 6.5 hours from now).  I'm so stoked! I love spending time with Sim! He's more like my 21 year old kid brother than my nephew.

-I have a headache.

-I wish I knew how to de-clutter my room. I mean, it's clean...ok, I mean, it's on it's way to being clean. I'm 75% done, but had to leave to go do Visiting Teaching. But seriously, I'm tired of the stuff I hold on to.  Sometimes I think it's so unnecessary to hold on to stuff for nostalgic reasons.  I'd love to get to the point of owning just enough stuff to fit in my car, that's it! That would be AWESOME!

-I've got a busy weekend ahead of me.  Temple tomorrow morning, then missionary farewell party at night, with a Mexican Independencia party afterwards til 11pm'ish.  Saturday; church cleaning, funeral for a Relief Society sister's stepdad, possibly squeeze in some time at the Pacific Islander Festival and then a stake service project, dinner & general Relief Society broadcast.  Sunday; my talk, more visiting teaching and stake choir practice.  Oh man....hello Monday!

-I'm lovin' Les Miserables!! Oh and I'm lovin' the music as well!!! The book is just so wonderful! I love the priest!

-I can't believe the end of my Relief Society calling is right around the corner. I'm sad, but happy.  Not happy that I'm leaving it, but happy to know that I did my very best! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...