Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday night paaaaaaartay!

Hmmm..... 
Some dear friends are throwing me a belated birthday party tonight.  
I don't know what to wear!?! 
I know my hair and toenails look cute....


....now to figure out the inbetween.


But I KNOW I'll be happy, two of my favorite people will be there and that's good enough for me.  





............
4:08pm:
Ok, I know what I'm gonna wear! I found some cute grey ballerina flats while out shopping today and I have a deep purple top that I never wear, matched with jeans and I think I'll be good.  I'm stoked cause I'll be able use my CUUUUUUTE birthday purse too!  
I really want to get ready right now!  
STOKED & a lil nervous......


I guess I'm nervous because I have a like/dislike relationship with being the center of attention. I mean, I know I won't be the center of attention the whole time, but it's a party for me & my birthday.  I rather just shrink away in the corner talking to a close friend or holding BabyChleo that I LOVE so much.  You have no idea how touched I am that someone would want to throw me a birthday party.  This month has been the BEST birthday month ever!! I feel like I'm constantly getting birthday cards/greetings/gifts every other day from loved ones.  I couldn't be more grateful to be surrounded by such heartfelt love.  My cup runneth over.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...